Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #3

1.Some of the sites that I really enjoyed exploring for video clips are Teacher Tube, You Tube, Fox News, and Discovery Education. These sites will be useful as I build trainings for teachers to attend. I want to show them how to make their classrooms fun and enagaing places for children to learn.

2.


3. I learned that you can copy parts of videos for educational use. When working with teachers I will give them a google doc with the links so they can capture the sections that are most applicable to their classroom.
4. I enjoyed learning about the Picassa tool. There are a lot of applications for its use in the classroom and for training purposes. I can use it to take pictures of classroom design for teachers who want to maximize their learning spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment