Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tool #5

1. The Wordle was easy to make, I did mine on DDI:

Wordle: Untitled

3.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.  This tool was so easy to use.  It is amazing that in just a few minutes you can have a professional product that can be shared in a variety of ways. 


2.I also used Stixy. This is a really easy tool to use. It is a great tool for planning presentations. I also see how it can be used as a "parking lot" during presentations. Participants can post their questions and I can answer them after a break.
http://www.stixy.com/guest/127653

3. The wordle will be a great way to create visuals for presentations that I'll give at my campus. It will allow participants to get a "sneak peak" of some of the vocabulary that we will cover during the session.
The Stiky will be another great tool to use for presentations. It can be used as an agenda for the day. This will be especially helpful when I have trainings that last for several days.  I really enjoyed doing the animoto.  This will be a great way for us to "capture" the best moments of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment